Free printable St. Patrick’s day mazes for your kids!
My preschoolers love solving mazes. It’s a great activity for their thinking skills as well as fine motor skills, so I always encourage them to do so.
Therefore today, I made a couple of mazes for the St. Patrick’s day celebration in the classroom or at home.
There are two pages included in this printable PDF and you can download it at the end of this article.
St. Patrick’s Day Mazes Free Printable
St. Patrick’s day is a fun Irish holiday celebrated in communities around the world.
And even though this year’s St. Patrick’s day definitely won’t be anything like the previous years, we can still have some green fun in the classroom or with our kids at home.
I have several other printables for St. Patrick’s day, just check the list below.
- St. Patrick’s day tracing sheets are perfect for little ones, from toddlers to preschoolers. They will trace over the pictures and color them afterward.
- St. Patrick’s day puzzles are colorful and fun for little and big learners. There are two levels of difficulty so you can choose which one works best for your students.
- How about a counting activity? Get my St. Patrick’s day clip cards to teach number recognition and counting to 10.
- For kindergarten students, there are addition and subtraction worksheets with the holiday’s typical pictures.
- And learning letters and numbers with these shamrocks and pot of gold worksheets will engage your children in a meaningful way.
My printable St. Patrick’s day mazes are suitable for children as young as 3 years old but all the way up to kindergarten.
And if your kids enjoy solving mazes just as much as mine, make sure to have a look at my Book of mazes in my shop.
To download this printable, just scroll down the page and find the download button.
St. Patrick’s Day worksheets – Printable Mazes
Take a look below at the St. Patrick’s day mazes included in this set of printable worksheets.