Free printable cut and paste worksheets and activities for preschool and kindergarten students!
In my efforts to better organize all the printables here on Planes&Balloons, I put together this list of all the cut and paste worksheets created so far.
You will find activities such as cut and paste letters, CVC words, numbers, shapes, pictures, puzzles, and more.
Each link will take you to the article where you can download the printables for free.
And if you’d like more scissor skills and cut and paste activities for your children, check out my Scissor skills activity book for only $1! It includes 30 never published worksheets for practicing cutting skills in preschool or kindergarten.
Cut and paste alphabet And Words
In this section, you will find worksheets and activities to practice upper and lower case letters, CVC words, and phonics.
Children will use their scissor skills to cut and paste the letters of the alphabet in the correct order, match words and sounds.
- Upper and lower case letter matching
- Beginning sounds cut and paste
- CVC words middle sounds cut and paste
- Cut and paste CVC words
- Berry picking letters cut and paste
- Summer letters cut and paste
- Spring letters cut and paste
- Christmas missing letters cut and paste
- Christmas sight words cut and paste
Cut and paste numbers
Preschoolers will not only practice their fine motor skills but also number recognition and number order with these cut and paste numbers worksheets!
- Cut and paste numbers – apple worksheets
- Berry picking numbers cut and paste
- Summer numbers cut and paste
- Printable number puzzles
- Counting snowflakes number puzzles
- Christmas missing numbers cut and paste
- Cut and paste football teen numbers
- Cut and paste place value worksheets
- Christmas tree addition and subtraction cut and paste
- Gingerbread man addition cut and paste
Cut and paste shapes
Children will learn to identify basic shapes with these simple cut and paste shapes worksheets.
Cut and paste puzzles
Below you’ll find all of my number order puzzles, some of the few printables in color on Planes&Balloons.
They can be easily used as cut and paste activity if you don’t plan on laminating them. Most of the puzzles include empty grids where children can paste the puzzle pieces.
- Thanksgiving picture puzzles
- Farm number order puzzles
- Christmas math puzzles
- Summer picture puzzles
- Spring number order puzzles
- St. Patrick’s Day puzzles
- Valentine’s Day puzzles
- Winter puzzles
- Fall number puzzles
Cut and paste pictures
These are some of the most popular worksheets here on Planes&Balloons.
The design is very simple – most pictures are split into two or three pieces and children need to cut and match them together. Easy and fun!
- Cut and paste snowflakes
- Build a Santa cut and paste
- Color, cut, and paste train
- Matching stars cut and paste
- Missing pieces cut and paste activity
- Fall scissor skills cut and paste
- Easter eggs cut and paste
- Cut and paste hearts worksheets
- Christmas cut and paste
- Cut and paste preschool worksheets
More cut and paste worksheets
Here you will find cut and paste worksheets for various topics – sorting, comparing, learning about days and months, and more.
- Days of the week cut and paste activity
- Five senses cut and paste
- Fruits and vegetables sorting activity
- Length comparison cut and paste
- Sorting pumpkins by size cut and paste
- Sequencing cut and paste for preschool
- Months of the year cut and paste
And make sure to bookmark or pin this page to come back for more cut and paste printables!