A great list of all the winter season worksheets for preschool and kindergarten from Planes&Balloons!
To help you easily find what you’re looking for, simply browse through the list below and each link will take you to the winter printables.
From winter tracing worksheets to puzzles and worksheet bundles, you’ll find them all here.
They will be great for your January lesson plans!
Winter worksheets for preschool and kindergarten
Winter is such a fun season!
There are snow and snowmen, penguins, and polar bears, and sports like skiing or ice skating. I try to include all of the winter fun in my worksheets so children feel excited about the season.
You will find activities to practice fine motor skills, numbers and counting, letters and sight words, and even some winter coloring pages and graphing skills!
So take a look at list of my free printable winter worksheets below and come back often to check for the latest winter printables.
Thank you for using my worksheets!
Winter season worksheets PDF
- Groundhog day dot to dot & coloring page
- Snowman connect the dots letters and numbers
- Polar bear mazes
- Snowflakes cut and paste
- Winter Same Or Different
- Happy new year color by number
- Snowman addition and subtraction
- Winter number bonds to 10 worksheets
- I spy snowflakes printable
- Winter count and graph
- Winter tracing worksheets for preschool
- Winter counting to 10 worksheets
- Snowflake ten frames
- Winter color by number
- Colorful winter puzzles
- Hot chocolate and marshmallows letter matching
- Mitten sight words worksheets
- Penguin number matching
- Counting snowflakes puzzles
- Snowman coloring pages
- Snowman dress-up game to practice scissor skills in winter
- Free winter printables (a round-up post)
- Free printable coloring calendar
The list of my winter worksheets keeps growing every year so make sure to Pin or bookmark the page to come back and check for more winter fun!