Comparing size: Big and small worksheets for your busy preschooler

Inside: Big and small worksheets for preschool!

big and small worksheets

Help your preschooler grasp the concept of size and comparison with my big and small worksheets.

The activities are simple and basic so your preschooler can start learning about size and measurements, important skills for future math succes.

The ability to observe and notice differences in sizes and other qualities is also imperative for success in learning how to read.

Also see: Cut and paste preschool worksheets

Big and small worksheets

Learning the concept of big and small is a beginning math skillย even preschoolers can comprehend.ย  As they are exploring the world around them, they naturally point out the differences between big and small objects.

So why not to add these fun activities to further their interest?

There are four worksheets included. Each one of them is focused on one skill only. A bonus is that they can be colored in afterward!

To download, simply click on the download button at the very bottom of this post. Then save or print right away.

Enjoy!

Also visit: Things that go together worksheets

big and small worksheets

Also see: Big to small ordering worksheets

big and small worksheets

These printable preschool worksheets are for personal use only. Any redistribution or altering is not allowed without written permission first.

28 thoughts on “Comparing size: Big and small worksheets for your busy preschooler”

1. Hi, Ms Katrina! I thank God for I found your website. Thank you for sharing your printable materials. I was a former preschool teacher but currently, I am a stay at home mom. I am now helping our daycare ministry ( a church based pre- Kinder program for indigent kids). Can I use your materials to our ministry? Thank you in advance! May God continue to bless the works of your hands!

• Rowena! Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you like my site. And yes, absolutely! You can use the worksheets in your church daycare.

2. Hi Katrina,
    Thank you for sharing a lot of preschool work activities that I can give my daughter. You are so talented and generous enough to share it to us your subscriber.
    God bless you always!

3. Seriously i was searching for a good site. And found it finally. Can’t thank u enough. Now my kid will be busy with these activities.

4. I have my two littles at home, and not in daycare/pre-school! So glad i came across this! Definitely going to share these with the other moms that i know!

5. So happy to have found your site. My son is in preschool and has special needs and with all of us forced to stay home in California I was running out of my normal things to work on at home with him. Thank you so much!!!!

6. Kristina,
    Thanks so much for your printable sheets! Thanks to the current events, I’m a mom turned teacher. You are much appreciated!

7. Hi, I am current sending creating virtual lessons for my preschool class. May I send one of your printables to the students in my class?

8. As an educator and grandma, I have been impressed by your activity sheets. I put a packet together each week that is age appropriate for each of my three grandchildren and mail them to each child. It has been a helpful addition to their safe at home lifestyle during the pandemic. Many of the sheets that I send them are your creations. Thank you…and many compliments!

9. Hi, I really like your work and i am currently doing online distance learning for my 3 year old preschool class and currenly have 7 students. Can i get your permission to use and distribute them? Thanks!

10. Thank you so much for these wonderful resources! I feel more at ease on what direction to take to teach my little one at home ๐Ÿ™‚

April