Grab these first grade addition worksheets for winter addition review!
These super cute snowman worksheets will be a fun addition practice for your first-grade students. They will solve simple addition problems with sums up to 20.
Children will enjoy the snowman illustration and might want to color it too! Feel free to use this winter printable for your math lessons in January and February for your winter theme.
Snowman Addition Worksheets
These addition worksheets require very little prep work. All you need to do is print them out and they are ready to be used!
- First, download the Snowman addition worksheets PDF (at the bottom of the post)
- Then print one of both pages
- And let your child do the rest!
Your kids will get to practice both – addition to 20 with and without regrouping.
These addition worksheets are simple yet effective at helping children practice addition in kindergarten and grade 1.
The more they get to practice, the better they become! Using simple worksheets like these is helpful at challenging children and giving them plenty of opportunities to work on their math skills.
- Penguin number matching activity
- Free printable colorful winter puzzles
- Winter counting to 10 worksheets for preschool and kindergarten
- Winter count and graph math printable
- Snowman addition and subtraction worksheets
- I spy snowflakes printable game
- Counting snowflakes puzzles
- Snowman connect the dots letters and numbers
- Missing numbers to 100 for your first graders
- Winter skip counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s
Snowman addition worksheet
You may download the free printable snowman addition worksheet pdf below. Feel free to use these in the classroom, your homeschool, homeschool co-op, or for extra practice at home with your children!