A comprehensive list of Thanksgiving worksheets pdf printables you can use in your November lesson plans!
This is a round-up post. Please, note that some of the recommended websites might require an email sign-up in exchange for their printables.
To help you make the end of the year lesson plans as easy as possible, I’ve put together this list of the best printable Thanksgiving worksheets out there!
Best Thanksgiving PRINTABLE Worksheets PDF to download for free
When choosing articles to feature in this post, I focused on covering a variety of skills as well as the full Thanksgiving topic.
You will find worksheets for practicing letters, numbers, sight words, fine motor skills, and more.
On top of that, the printables incorporate all the typical Thanksgiving topics to accompany your holiday lessons.
Since preschool and kindergarten lessons are similar in many ways, the worksheets can be often used in both age groups. Keep the more advanced ones for your older students while using the easier ones with preschoolers.
And for more holiday fun, also get my free Thanksgiving activity placemats!
free Printable holiday worksheets pdf
- Here is a free bundle of Thanksgiving worksheets for preschoolers. It contains activities such as connect the dots, Thanksgiving mazes, tracing worksheets, letter recognition, and more.
- Have your children practice reading and making graphs with my Pumpkin pie graphing activity. It will be a fun activity to do when making an actual pumpkin pie this holiday season.
- Download this 22 pages long Thanksgiving activity book for both age groups and choose the ones that work best for your class. By Miniature Masterminds.
- Totschooling has a great free printable set of tracing Thanksgiving words and pictures. These are a nice way to exercise those fine motor skills even during the holiday season.
- It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without a pumpkin pie! Add these Pumpkin pie alphabet worksheets to your November lesson plans and have your students find the missing letters.
- Add some counting activity pages to your preschool and kindergarten lessons with these Pumpkin seeds worksheets to teach numbers 1-10. The activity includes tracing numbers as well as drawing the correct amount of seeds.
- 3 Dinosaurs offer these free Thanksgiving prewriting printables every preschooler will enjoy. You have to click through a few links to get to the actual download but it’s definitely worth the search.
- I found these upper and lower case letter tracing worksheets at the Letters of Literacy. This is a quick and easy ABC activity for kids who are working on letter recognition.
- If your kids are working on grouping objects by number, then these Thanksgiving grouping worksheets will come in handy. Just download and print. No sign-up required!
- Here is another set of fun Thanksgiving tracing worksheets by Itsy Bitsy Fun. You’ll find pictures of the cornucopia, turkey, the pilgrim’s hat, pumpkin, and more for children to trace. This is a great fine motor activity for the holiday theme lessons.
- Here is a very colorful set of Thanksgiving activities for kindergarten. This set contains over 6o pages! So make sure to only pick and print the ones that suit your needs. By The Kinder Corner.
- Another amazing free printable from Totschooling are these color by number worksheets full of Thanksgiving pictures such as pilgrims, turkey, or a ship.
- Here’s a great idea for your November lesson plan – the life cycle of a turkey worksheets made by 123Homeschool4Me. They are suitable for preschool or kindergarten. It’s a free printable pack, just make sure you scroll all the way down on their pages as it is quite a long article.
- And have you seen my Thanksgiving color by number and shape yet? Children will color pictures of a pie and Mayflower ship while they practice their numbers and shapes.
- If you’re looking for literacy printables, then there a few freebies on Keeping my kiddos busy website. You can download things like their easy reader book or the beginning sounds activity for free.
- Your little ones might enjoy these turkey coloring pages from Kindergarten worksheets and games. They will practice their color recognition and learn some new vocabulary, too.
- For more reading activities, make sure to get this Thanksgiving emergent reader book made by Totschooling. Children will learn to read “I am thankful for…” sentences.
I really hope you will find this list of Thanksgiving activity pages useful. And if you think there is a resource that should be added to the list, make sure to let me know!
And if you want to grab a few Christmas freebies already, check out a few of my articles below.
Are you ready for Christmas printables? Check out these as well!