Spring Preschool Worksheets (Free Printable Pack)

Inside: Free printable spring preschool worksheets pack for your classroom or homeschool.

Free printable spring worksheets for preschool - fun spring activities for fine motor skills, numbers, letters, cut and paste, and more! #preschool #prek #spring

Spring is right around the corner! So it’s not a surprise then that in today’s article I finally bring you my printable spring learning pack for preschool.

Your preschoolers will have lots of fun with these spring activities while learning at the same time.

Spring worksheets for preschoolers

This free pdf bundle contains nine printable pages with fun spring worksheets for preschoolers.

They cover all the bases of preschool learning – numbers, letters, shapes, fine motor skills, and extra math problems.

Your children will work on:

• numbers 1-10 recognition
  • letter recognition including upper and lower case letters
  • comparing quantities
  • fine motor skills
  • shapes

These activities are perfect for your preschool spring theme so feel free to use them in your classroom or at home with your kids.

To download this set of free spring worksheets for preschoolers, simply click on the download button at the bottom of this post. Then save or print right away.

Enjoy!

Also see: Spring number order puzzles

Spring preschool worksheets PDF

free spring preschool worksheets

Also see: Spring shadow matching

spring worksheets for preschoolers

You might like: Alphabet tracing worksheets for kids

spring preschool worksheets

Please, remember these printable spring preschool worksheets are for classroom or personal use only. Any redistribution or altering is not allowed without written permission first. Thank you!

37 thoughts on “Spring Preschool Worksheets (Free Printable Pack)”

1. I just discovered your site & now I’m on a HUGE kick printing off every sheet that interests me! So much fun to do with my 5 year old – and I even printed a few for my 2 year old. Thank you so much for creating these and offering them for free! Really appreciate the time and energy you put into these.

2. This would really help me teach my son. Instead of buying a coloring book, I can now print them for free and can choose any materials I want. I love it β™₯

3. So glad I found your site. It’s going to make being stuck at home indefinitely so much easierZ Thanks so much for these great worksheets!

4. Thank you so much for all these helpful worksheets! Right now with everyone homeschooling, this definitely makes life easier!

5. Hello,

These are great! Are these ok to print and scan for my pre-k class? Because of distance learning, I have to upload files for parents to print at home.

• I wasn’t sure where else to put this comment, but I would also like to print and scan these for my preschoolers and their families to print at home. Can you tell me if that’s ok and what needs to be done for these files to be uploaded?

6. Hi Kristina! I am a mum of an almost-4-year-old and was looking for resources to keep him engaged through the vacation we are facing. Absolutely LOVE your website… the range and quality of the worksheets is really impressive. The Space Binder was absolutely amazing.. used it to build an entire ‘Space Day’ (with craft and videos) to learn about the Solar System… its a great concept to use a central theme .. Thank you so much for enriching our learning journey

• I am glad you like my site! My 4-year-olds are obsessed about space too these days, it must be a thing πŸ™‚ Stay safe!

7. Thank you so much for these sheets. Grandson is in pre k and they are out. He wants to do work. School gave me some to pick up and he did in 1 day.
    Thank you.

8. Thank you for theses sheets and your site. This is helping a lot of the kids I now work with virtually while working from home.

9. I’ve been looking for worksheets that match upper and lower case alphabet letters. These are great and will be used more than once. Thank you so much