Fun Valentine’s day worksheets full of hearts for your preschoolers!
Get your preschoolers excited about Valentine’s day with these cute heart worksheets for preschool.
They will practice basic math skills, fine motor and scissor skills, and visual discrimination all in one place.
Preschool Valentine’s Day Worksheets
You will find five printable activities in this Valentine’s day worksheets PDF.
Children will work on number order from 1 to 12 with cut-and-paste hearts activity. Next, they will trace numbers 1-12 and connect hearts in the right number order from 1 to 12.
The last activity is a fun one too – your preschoolers will do some shadow matching and match hearts with their shadows. They will need to spot subtle differences to find the correct answers!
Free printable heart worksheets for preschool
You will love how these Valentine’s day worksheets are low-prep while fun for your little ones.
All you need:
- the printable Heart worksheets for Valentine’s day (download at the end)
- glue stick
- pencil and crayons for writing
Your children or students in preschool or kindergarten will strengthen their scissor skills as well as fine motor skills with the number cut-and-paste activity. They will also practice tracing numbers and work on number recognition.
Valentine’s day printables
For more fun Valentine’s day printables, check out some of these:
- Letter matching for Valentine’s day lesson plan
- Colorful Valentine’s day number order puzzles
- Valentine’s day preschool worksheets bundle
- Heart connect the dots worksheets
- Valentine’s day tracing worksheets for preschoolers
- I spy Valentine’s day free printable
- Making patterns worksheets for Valentine’s day
- Cut and paste hearts worksheets
- Valentine’s day pre-writing activities for toddlers and preschoolers
Free printable Valentine’s day preschool activities
You may download the printable PDF below. Just scroll down and find the link under the pink Planes&Balloons banner. Then save it or print it right away!