Free printable missing numbers worksheets for first grade!
Make your February math fun with these Valentine’s day missing numbers worksheets. Children will practice numbers 1-100 and write numbers, too.
These Valentine’s day worksheets will be fun for kindergarten and first grade kids learning to count to 100. Simply download and print the PDF for your Valentine theme in the classroom or homeschool.
First grade Valentine’s Day Worksheets
Children in kindergarten usually learn to count to 100 without writing all the numbers. But if you have a first grader at home, these Valentines day worksheets will help them practice writing their numbers 1-100, too.
What you’ll need:
- the printable Valentine’s day worksheets PDF (download at the very end)
- dry-erase pocket (optional for classroom use)
- pencil or marker for writing
Missing numbers worksheets Grade 1
These missing numbers worksheets for grade 1 are low prep and ready to go in no time! Just download and print the PDF and let your children do the rest.
Your first graders will practice reading and writing numbers from 1 to 100, while writing the missing numbers. They will need to count forward and in some instances count backward to find the missing numbers.
Valentine’s day worksheets PDF
Take a closer look at some more of my Valentine’s day printables:
- Valentine’s day heart worksheets will be fun for your youngest learners
- Letter matching for Valentine’s day activity
- Heart connect the dots to practice letters and numbers
- Subtraction worksheets for Valentine’s day great for kindergarten and first grade
- Also add these addition worksheets to your Valentine’s day lesson plan
- I spy for Valentine’s day free printable
- Making patterns worksheets for Valentine’s day
- Colorful Valentine’s day number puzzles
- Valentine’s day math worksheets for kindergarten
Valentine’s day math worksheets pdf
You may download the Valentine’s day math worksheets for your needs in the classroom or at home below. Just find the pink banner with Palnes&Balloons on it, and click on the link right underneath.
Then save or print the worksheets right away.