Inside: Helpful resources for fall worksheets you will love to use this fall!
I can’t believe it is the back-to-school season already!
And no matter how hot and sunny it is outside, I am into getting the fall worksheets ready. I know many teachers and parents are already putting their teaching resources together.
Therefore I put together this helpful roundup of the best fall worksheets for preschool and kindergarten out there.
Disclaimer: This post includes links to other mom and teacher blogs. They are all free to download, but some of them might ask you for an email in exchange for the free worksheets.
fall worksheets PDF
The fall theme is one of my most favorite ones to design for. What is there not to love about fall?!
Therefore you will find several of my own worksheet bundles here as well as many beautiful worksheets other moms have created. It’s all about finding what suits your needs best, right?
So here we go:
- 10+ worksheets for kindergarten you’ll want to add to your curriculum this fall covers topics such as letter recognition, patterns, missing numbers, fall sight words and more! I had a lot of fun creating these printables and I am definitely going to expand them in the upcoming years.
- 35+ apple activities and printables from 3Dinosaurs. I love the 3Dinosaurs website and you should too! This article contains printable fall worksheets as well as ideas for apple-inspired activities.
- No-prep preschool activities for fall to fight boredom on rainy days contains fun activities your preschoolers will enjoy. From cutting practice to spotting the difference, solving out a maze and much more. This is another one of my popular fall articles here on Planes & Balloons.
- For some Thanksgiving math fun, add these counting and graphing worksheets to your fall lesson plans.
- Free kindergarten fall workbook from Miniature Masterminds is amazing! You’ll get 50 pages of free worksheets to use in your home or classroom!
- Number order puzzle for your Fall theme you can customize and use for years to come is another fun printable I created about a year ago. But just recently I added blank number spots so you can add your own! Besides number order recognition, use these puzzles to teach skip counting, counting by tens or hundreds or any other counting ideas you might have.
- Beautiful and colorful activities for preschool centers you definitely need to check out! If you don’t mind printing in color you’ll find many great activities and ideas for your preschooler.
- A set of fun Thanksgiving worksheets for preschoolers that cover several areas of learning.
- Apple theme preschool activities and science projects by Preschool Powol Packets is another one of my favorites. This website is great for finding activities for preschool other than worksheets. Lots of STEM and hands-on learning.
- Halloween kindergarten math activities to keep learning math fun is a Halloween theme bundle you can download for free! 10 pages filled with math concepts such as patterns, counting to 10, missing numbers and more.
- This fingerprint apple counting activity for preschoolers is really fun and super easy to prepare. You can even add higher numbers for kindergarten to add some hands-on activity to your math centers.
- And another hands-on fall activity is this pom poms apple patterns printable. Preschoolers can even practice their fine motor skills by adding the pom poms with tweezers.
- For teaching first math concepts such as numbers 1-9 or tracing numbers try these fun pumpkin worksheets.
- For extra fun in the classroom or at home, make sure to download my fall coloring pages full of leaves, pumpkins, kites, and rainy umbrellas.