Make tracing lowercase letters fun with these free printable worksheets!
If your kids are learning to write their lowercase letters, then you’ll appreciate these free printable letter tracing worksheets.
Children will get to practice one letter per page. The whole alphabet from a to z. While each page includes a picture to color, three ways to trace the letter, and a line to practice writing on their own.
So whether you prefer dotted lines or grey lines to trace, they are all included in this printable set.
Small letter tracing worksheets PDF
You will get a total of 26 pages in this small letter tracing pdf.
Besides letters to trace, each page includes a picture with a corresponding beginning sound.
In these tracing worksheets, I decided to try something else, too. Instead of using dotted lines only, I added greyed-out letters to trace, too. I read somewhere that some children might have difficulty seeing the “whole” with dotted lines and might do a lot better with greyed-out option.
In either case, both types of tracing options are included. Children will also get to write each lowercase letter after they practice tracing.
More tracing worksheets
- Numbers 1-20 tracing worksheets is a great printable set to practice tracing numbers one to twenty in preschool or kindergarten.
- Tracing shapes worksheets includes 14 different 2d shapes to trace and color.
- Summer picture tracing worksheets is a fun printable if you want your kids to do some pen & paper activity during the summer break. They will trace and color summer pictures.
- Tracing horizontal lines worksheets is a great pre-writing set of worksheets before children start with letter formation.
- Fruit and vegetable tracing and coloring pages is another fun printable book. Children will color various fruit and vegetable pictures and trace their names, too.
To download these lowercase letters tracing worksheets, just go to the end of this article and get your PDF there.
Tracing lowercase letters
Below is a preview of what the worksheets you’ll get in this printable set: